Auxiliary verbs are auxiliary verbs that are grammatically functioning form or give additional meaning to the sentence. Generally, auxiliary verbs used in conjunction with main verbs ( main verbs ) and helped form the grammatical structure of a sentence.
There are three auxiliary verbs : to be, to do, and to have . Be, do, and have had no meaning if it stands alone as the auxiliary verbs , despite that in the Indonesian language is generally interpreted as “medium”, “has”, “do” , or “really”.
Auxiliary verbs are commonly used be, am, is, are, was, were the resource persons, being, been. As an auxiliary verbs , to be commonly used with past participle to make the sentence passive , and with the present participle to create a sentence continuous .
– He is watching TV.
– We are teaching you about Helping verbs.
– Small fish are eaten by big fish.
– He was killed in the war.
– The agencies were the resource persons completing the inventories.
– I will of uterus soon be seeing.
– He Had only been Trying to help.
– The house is being painted.
Auxiliary verbs are used do, does, did . As an auxiliary verbs , to do ordinary shared main verbs ( main verbs ) to form a sentence a question or negative sentence. And also used to apply pressure or to avoid repetition of the main verb. Auxiliary verbs are also called dummy operator or dummy auxiliary .
– Do you like bananas?
– I do not feel like going out tonight.
– Where do you live?
– Do not forget to write.
– It does not matter if you win or lose.
– I Did not know what to do.
– What did you do with That notebook?
– He Speaks faster Than she does.
– I do understand.
Auxiliary verbs used are have, has, Had . As an auxiliary verbs , to have used along the main verbs to make sentences perfect .
– I have completed my work.
– She has acted in a movie.
– They had forgotten to send the letter.
– Our guests have arrived.
– Has anyone phoned?
– I hadn’t seen uterus for Fifteen years.
– Someone should have predicted these complications.
Be, do, and have also served as main verbs or verbs principal . Consider the following example below.
– She is a good singer. (Principal verb)
– She is singing. (Auxiliary verb)