II. Choose the correct determiners in the following sentences.
1. He doesn’t have ( many / much ) money.
He doesn’t have much money.
2. I would like ( a few / a little ) salt on my vegetables.
I would like a little salt on my vegetables.
3. She bought ( that / those ) cards last night.
She bought those cards last night.
4. There are ( less / fewer ) students in this room than in the next room.
There are fewer students in this room than in the next room.
5. There is ( too much / too many ) bad news on television tonight.
There is too many bad news on television tonight.
6. I do not want ( these / this ) water.
I do not want this water.
7. This is ( too many / too much ) information to learn.
This is too many information to learn.
8. A ( few / little ) people left early.
A few people left early.
9. Would you like ( less / fewer ) coffee than this?
Would you like less coffee than this?
10. This jacket costs ( too much / too many ).
This jacket costs too much.